- The association of the "last active application" for a virtual desktop has been improved.
- Focus follows mouse will no longer trigger an unwanted switch of virtual desktops when an application has windows on more than one virtual desktop.
- Focus follows mouse will no longer focus a new window unless the mouse is moved into a new window. If a new window is created, focus follows mouse will no longer obscure that window by immediately focusing the window under the mouse pointer.
- We have fixed a problem that caused some application windows, particularly Finder windows, to become sticky when CodeTek VirtualDesktop started up.
- We have eliminated a case where CodeTek VirtualDesktop Pro could continue processing information unnecessarily, which led to extra CPU usage.
- We have eliminated a possible crash involving certain X11 applications. This crash was generally associated with GTK+ 2.x executables but may have affected other applications as well.
- We have fixed a problem with iconic X11 windows not being displayed properly.
- Mail.app's address selection window now stays with the composition window when it moves to another virtual desktop.
- We fixed a situation that caused some windows of the Eclipse application to be forced to the first desktop.
- A drag of a mini-window in the pager from one inactive virtual desktop to another inactive virtual desktop will no longer take focus from the pager when it is at normal window level.
- iPhoto Buddy's tip window, Thunderbird's "first time startup" window and other sheet windows no longer disappear.
- We have corrected some broken figure references in the user's manual.
- CodeTek VirtualDesktop "Magic" windows no longer appear in the DragThing's process dock.
- Fixed problems with X11 windows jumping around when moved via the pager with some multi-monitor configurations.
- A possible installer crash involving a corrupted "Times" font installed with HP printer drivers has been eliminated.